Sunday, October 24, 2010

Business Mode

I have been working like a dog! It is a good stress, however. One that I have been in need of for a long time. I am exhausted but it feels great.

I worked an event on Friday and it was awesome. All of the kids (and the adults!) raved about it. It was at the Climax-Scotts football game. I did a ton of panthers and sparkly kitties. It was great and we raised some money for the athletic department. I wish I could have taken pictures but I left my memory card at home! Darn.

I am in the process of booking for next weekend (Halloween weekend). The face painting has sparked a lot of interest and I am grateful for that. If you want your face painted next weekend, I am doing the Kalamazoo area on Saturday and the GR area on Sunday. Let me know ASAP!

Cheers,
Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment