Sunday, October 24, 2010

Body Painting

The first body painting and photography session went very well. I am so pleased to say that Ryan Decker did a phenomenal job! We got together with two of the finest models and a fabulous boudoir photographer to do a promotional shoot for "Painted Boudoir Photography". We are excited to announce that we are now offering it as a service. (Pricing coming soon). We feel that it will make a great holiday gift for your significant other.

Almost all of the women that we asked to model told us "I am not in my best shape ever." Good news. You don't need to be. Our photographer works with women of ALL shapes and sizes and can make anyone look and feel stunning. Check out her website:

www.hopescreations.com

She is absolutely amazing!

We spent roughly six hours painting a photographing the girls. I couldn't have been happier with the outcome. It was a really fun time. Thanks to all of you who helped make it happen!

I am hoping that in the near future we can find some 40+, average sized models to paint. I think it's a great crowd to target so that everyone can see the truth in the work...everyone is beautiful, no matter what the age, shape or size.

No comments:

Post a Comment