We had a fabulous shoot last night with our wonderful model (with the ultimate stamina!), Bill Strome, owner of Strome Photography in Kalamazoo, and myself.
I met him at the art hop in Kalamazoo last week. He has worked with the other body painters in the area (Kalamazoo) and I was very interested in doing some work with him as well.
We decided to go with the jeans. I think they are so wonderful, and a real showcase of my work. I absolutely love painting them as well. The shoot went very smoothly, other than the fact that we weren't done until 2am!
Extraordinary things happen when three artists collide, and I think this was nothing less than that.
Check out the pics at my site, or [some] on facebook. *Body painting pictures on my site are for 18+ only. By viewing them you are stating that you are 18 years of age or older.
Cheers,
Liz
No comments:
Post a Comment